You know what you want from your career.
You know you can get there.
You just need a little push.
Stop waiting for success. It’s time to take action.
We help people just like you reach career goals through strategic communication. Let us help you.
How do you cultivate your professional image?
How do you change how people talk about you?
How do you build the confidence and clarity to stand up, stand out, and present with power?
How do you build strategic alliances?
How do you become a thought leader?
What is holding you back?
We have worked with thousands of professionals from engineers to entrepreneurs, SVPs, and CEOs. We’ve even worked with a handful of celebrities. What we’ve learned is that everyone has a few communication blindspots. Some people just need someone to push them towards their goals. Some need a bit of coaching to help them speak with power and authority. Some need the confidence to present to thousands, to persuade a group of executives, or to ace a job interview. Some just need strategies to build strategic alliances, cultivate trust, and expand their influence. What do you need? What would help you get to the next level?
We can help you find your communication blindspots and give you strategies to communicate your way to your goals.
Learn communication strategies to reach your goals:
Redefine Your Professional Reputation
Unleash Your Confidence
Build Strategic Alliances
Cultivate Thought Leadership
Communicate with Power
Command an Audience
How it Works
- Contact us for a free phone consultation.
- Your coach will send you a list of questions to help us further understand your needs and goals.
- We will customize a coaching plan for you focused on the areas that best fit your goals.
- Meet with your coach for your strategic coaching sessions. Learn strategies, enhance your skills, prep for key moments (presentations, interviews, etc.).
- Wrap up your coaching program with a personal action plan. Your coach will help you to identify key next steps.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL COACHING SESSIONS LOOK LIKE?
10% DISCUSSION OF CHALLENGES
20% STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING
40% KEY MOMENT PREP / SKILL ENHANCEMENT