You have confidence in your abilities.
You have confidence in your ideas.
You have confidence in your potential.
But your English is holding you back.
We are experts in business English and pronunciation. Let us help you.
You’ve got ideas, but you can’t always convey them clearly.
Your team understands you, but your customers and partners are not as patient.
You’re not sure what topics are good to talk about at business dinners.
You’re nervous to speak up during meetings or conference calls.
You want a promotion, but you feel your language might be holding you back.
Does this sound familiar?
We know. We’ve worked with thousands of brilliant people just like you.
If you speak English as a second language and are not sure where to start, you’ve come to the right place!
Our training is very different from college courses and private tutors. We focus on critical business English skills that you can use at work immediately.
We’ve helped our business English clients succeed at many things. Here are some examples:
Pitching companies at startup pitch events
Leading all-hands and team meetings
Delivering speeches and presentations
Being the liaison between HQ and the local office
Speaking on television
Delivering keynote speeches
Answering questions on important conference calls
Facilitating panel discussions
Presenting at conferences
Answering questions in a job interview
Giving elevator pitches at networking events
Writing sensitive emails
Understanding American idioms, expressions, and vocabulary
Improving language for business dinners and networking events
Understanding casual American speech and improving listening skills
Improving pronunciation and accent
We’ve worked with business professionals in Silicon Valley for 15 years, and we know what you need to know to succeed.
We know your time is valuable. We won’t waste your time. We use our own training materials that focus on helping you get the best results in the shortest amount of time.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact us for a free phone consultation. We’ll talk with you to find out if this program is right for you.
- Your coach will send you a self-evaluation form. This will help us learn more about you and your needs.
- Your coach will choose topics that best fit your needs and goals and create a customized training plan just for you.
- Meet your coach online for 12 intensive one-hour sessions. Between sessions, try out the strategies at work. Bring your questions to your next training session.
- Continue to learn! At the end of the program, talk to your coach about our monthly maintenance coaching program.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL COACHING SESSIONS LOOK LIKE?
10% DISCUSSION OF CHALLENGES FROM YOUR WORKPLACE
20% CONTENT AND INPUT FROM COACH
50% PRACTICE WITH COACH
20% FEEDBACK ON SKILLS