Do you always begin your emails the same way? Here are 20 phrases you can use:
1) Thank you for your message/email/phone call.
2) I hope you are doing well.
3) I hope you had a great weekend.
4) I hope this finds you well.
5) Just checking in.
6) Thanks again for your help.
7) It was great talking to you.
8) It was great meeting you.
9) Thanks for the additional info.
10) Just wanted to send you a quick note to…
11) How is everything?
12) Thanks for the quick response.
13) Thanks for your help with…
14) I have a quick question.
15) I have a quick request.
16) Thanks for the update.
17) Just checking in to make sure that…
18) I wanted to reach out to you because…
19) I am looking forward to…
20) It is great to hear from you.